5.4 magnitude 64 patients safe in Lanao del Sur
Lanao del Sur (CNN Philippines Staff, September 24) — Patients of a hospital in Lanao del Sur were evacuated following a 5.4 magnitude earthquake that struck the province early Sunday morning.
At least five aftershocks were reported, but these were not as severe as the initial quake.
Photos from the Lanao del Sur Provincial Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office (PDRRMO) showed patients at the Wao District Hospital brought to safety, in an area within the compound.
Amer Lucman, officer in charge of the Lanao del Sur PDRRMO, added the hospital was damaged in the quake. Authorities are still assessing the extent of the infrastructure damage.
They also received reports of two people who suffered “light injuries” due to the quake, but clarified they were not among the evacuated patients.
As of 2 p.m., there were no reports of disruption in water and electricity supply.
The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (Phivolcs) said the following intensities were felt on Sunday:
- Intensity 6: Kalilangan, Bukidnon
- Intensity 5: Cagayan De Oro City
- Intensity 4: Pangantucan, Kadingilan, Maramag, Damulog, Quezon and Don Carlos Bukidnon; Valencia City; Malaybalay City, Bukidnon
- Intensity 3: Kabacan, North Cotabato; Talakag, Bukidnon; Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental; Cagayan De Oro City
- Intensity 2: Kidapawan City
SITE 1 ⇔ WWW.MOVIES1234.NET
SITES2 ⇔ WWW.HULUTV.NET
SITES3 ⇔ WWW.MOVIESIN.CO
SITES4 ⇔ WWW.NETFLIXPRO.NET